Bien Venidos!

We're glad you're here. Let's keep in touch and talk about what you're doing and we can share about our experience going to school, making friends, and exploring in the Southern Cone.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Aracano.com

Federico, Carina and Clara
Carina and I enjoyed meeting up with Clara and Federico (Longtime friend and USC IBEAR Alum) in their Aracano.com showroom.  We were so tempted that we bought a few items Federico designed and made himself.  I got the lovely moon with a unique finely weaved rawhide choker and I couldn't resist this elegant and sweet Patagonian princess since Konstantin always has me be the princess in his make belief play!  Carina got the Patagonia choker...check out the rest of his irresistible designs on Federico's new website. 

We are looking forward to Jack and Diana visiting on Friday to celebrate Jack's retirement, tell relive IBEAR stories and make new memories ;-).
Carina and Clara (belt) modeling some of Federico's designs