Bien Venidos!

We're glad you're here. Let's keep in touch and talk about what you're doing and we can share about our experience going to school, making friends, and exploring in the Southern Cone.

Friday, July 16, 2010


Konstantin and I get some time together as he doesn't start class until 8:30; Ivan starts at 8:00!  We either read and play with the other kids at school or we scoot to the cafe on the corner which is Konstantin's preference these days for a Baby Cappuccino (steamed milk and I limit it to 1 sugar pack for my sweet toothed fella) and a Media Luna and of course I enjoy a "cortadito", coffee with milk and sugar. 


Oh and today is the coldest day of the year-with wind chill -3 C.  We are surprised by the intense variability of the weather. Truly you see us one day in T-shirts, the next day in rain gear and today in Arctic clothes!